'X-Men' Accuser Names 3 Others Involved in Pederast Ring
LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) - The attorney for the man accusing "X-Men" director Bryan Singer of sexually abusing him as a teenager filed a lawsuit Monday naming three additional Hollywood executives allegedly a part of a sex ring.
Egan filed a separate lawsuit against Singer last week claiming the director of the forthcoming "X-Men: Days of Future Past" forced him into sex during parties in California and Hawaii when he was 15-17 in the late 1990s.
His mother, Bonnie Mound, told reporters she filed complaints with the FBI but never heard back from investigators after one interview. She said she even sent certified letters to request a response but there was no follow-up from the agency.
In last week's news conference, Egan, who is now 31, alleged Singer and the others involved in the Hollywood sex ring gave young teens alcohol and drugs and promised them roles in television shows and movies.http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/04/21/attorney-for-man-accusing-x-men-director-of-sexual-abuse-to-name-others-in-alleged-sex-ring/